Our specialist stone cleaning system, ThermaTech, produces superheated water, a liquid spray at 150°C. This temperature is capable of melting and removing many paints and surface treatments, from a wide range of substrates.
It is highly effective for the removal of;
- Bitumen & tar
This temperature is also capable of melting and removing chewing gum.
Both pressure and temperature are fully controllable, making it the architect’s choise for use on historic buildings and delicate stonework. It leaves no damage to the structure and no shadows on the substrate.
About our professional, steam based, stone and masonry cleaner
ThermaTech the cleaning system of choice for many stone and conservation companies and architects.
- Very high temperature water for effective cleaning.
- Low pressure cleaning guarantees absolutely no surface damage.
- No harmful chemicals are used and no residue is left behind after cleaning.
Find out more
Our business group inc.
Building Conservation Isle of Man
- On-site trials and reports
- Structural Repairs & Stabilisation
- Consultancy Services
BC IOM is an Isle of Man based Building Consultancy specialising in survey, repair and maintenance of our historic built environment.
Lightfast Ltd - IOM Agency for Keim
- On site surveys & inspections
- Detailed project proposals and specs
- Detailed advice available
Supplying MINERAL PAINTS & LIME RENDERS on the Isle of Man. Contact us to arrange an on-site inspection and survey.